Indeed, a number of firms (COGLA, Phylaxia Vet. Bio. Co) and researchers in the history of the Ceva Group have made their name by their veterinary research work, notably in the biological field.
(Aladar AUJESZKY or Adorjan BARTHA).
The scientific excellence developed for decades has always been an integral part of the Group’s culture, developing adapted responses to the main infectious diseases affecting swine rearing today:
- Swine pleuropneumoniae (Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae): COGLAPIX® is an innovative vaccine based on bacterial toxoids, providing the best protection against all the serotypes of A.p. with only minimal post-vaccination reactions reported.
- Enzootic pneumonia (Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae): HYOGEN® , formulated based on a specific strain & Ceva proprietary adjuvant, provides broad stimulation of the swine immune system. Hyogen® superior performance demonstrated in numerous comparative trials supports the leading sentence “Superior Enzootic Pneumonia Protection”.
- CIRCOVAC® is an inactivated whole virus based vaccine for use against porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2). It is the first PCV disease vaccine licensed for use in both piglets and sows allowing whole life piglet protection.
- Classical swine fever: COGLAPEST® is an attenuated live vaccine with a coloured indicator allowing monitoring of vaccine efficacy.
- Aujeszky’s disease: the AUPHYL Plus® (attenuated live) vaccine offers antibody-related and cell-mediated immunity. It is a DIVA vaccine, indeed its "deleted" strain allows serological differentiation between vaccinated and not infected animals and those actually infected by the virus.
- CIRCOVAC® is an inactivated whole virus based vaccine for use against porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2). It is the first PCV disease vaccine licensed for use in both piglets and sows allowing a global herd protection.
- PARVOJECT® is an inactivated vaccine against porcine parvovirus for use in gilts, sows and boars.
- PROGRESSIS® is an inactivated vaccine against the viral disease porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS). It is the market leader in the inactivated PRRS segment.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.
Last update: 23/10/2020